JNU Recruitment 2023-Apply for 388 Post, Group A, B, C Various Non-Teaching
The Jawahar Lal Nehru University in New Delhi is looking for qualified applicants to fill a variety of non-teaching positions in the Group A, B, and C categories. These positions include Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, and other posts. On the official website of the Joint National University (JNU), a notification for direct recruitment has been released. The National Testing The agency will administer a written examination as the means by which the candidates will be chosen to move on to the next round (NTA).
They have been told about the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Vacancies positions. Using the JNU Official Announcement Regarding JNU Recruitment 2023 Regarding This Recruitment, Applicants Who Are Ready to Complete JNU Different Jobs Under the Group — Recruitment 2023 Online Form can do so. Please read the attached notice and submit your application using the URL provided below.
JNU Recruitment 2023
The invitation to apply for several non-teaching posts at the institution that was sent out by the Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi. Junior Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Other Posts The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) have issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates in Group A, B, and C categories. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is in charge of administering the test in an online format. Those who meet the requirements can submit their applications using the provided online form.
The results of the written examination will be used to choose the candidates. The announcement for the 388 positions was approved by the JNU. Before sending in their application forms, the candidates make sure to review the notification in its entirety. The article that follows provides additional information in greater detail. Stay here to the very end in order to obtain all of the information.
All information about JNU Recruitment 2023
|Department||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
- Application Start Date: February 20, 2023
- The deadline for online applications is October 3, 2023
- The deadline to pay the examination fee is October 3, 2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- When You Can Pick Up Your Admit Card: Before the Exam
Application Fee Structure
Regarding Post Group A:
- General / OBC / EWS: 1500/-
- SC / ST / Women: 1000/-
For Group B and Group C Posts:
- General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST / Women: 600/-
JNU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Click Here
JNU Recruitment 2023 Vacancy – Click Here
JNU Recruitment 2023 Official Website – Click Here
JNU Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Junior Assistant (Group C)||106|
|Stenographer (Group C)||22|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS(Group C)||79|
|Assistant Registrar(Group A)||03|
|Public Relation Officer PRO (Group A)||01|
|Section Officer (Group B)||08|
|Senior Assistant (Group B)||08|
|Private Secretary (Group B)||01|
|Personal Assistant (Group B)||06|
|Research Officer (Group A)||02|
|Editor Publication (Group A)||02|
|Curator (Group A)||01|
|Assistant Librarian (Group A)||01|
|Professional Assistant (Group B)||01|
|Semi Professional Assistant (Group C)||08|
|Cook (Group C)||19|
|Mess Helper (Group C)||49|
|Assistant Engineer Civil (Group B)||01|
|Junior Engineer Electrical (Group B)||01|
|Work Assistant (Group C)||16|
|Engineering Attendant (Group C)||22|
|Lift Operator (Group C)||03|
|Senior System Analysis (Group A)||01|
|System Analysis (Group A)||02|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Group B)||02|
|Computer Operator (Group B)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Junior Technician CLAR (Group C)||01|
|Junior Operator (Group C)||02|
|Statistical Assistant (Group C)||02|
|Technician A (USIC) (Group C)||01|
|Assistant Manager Guest House (Group C)||01|
|Cartographic Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (Group C)||03|
|Laboratory Attendant (Group C)||02|
|Staff Nurse (Group B)||01|
|Sports Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Junior Translator Officer (Group B)||01|
|Deputy Registrar (Group A)||02|
Procedure of Applying JNU Recruitment 2023
- To complete your online registration for JNU Recruitment 2023, please follow the steps that are listed below.
- Either go to the official website of JNU at jnu.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in, or apply directly from the URL provided above.
- The second step is to navigate to the Johns Hopkins University website and look for the “Apply Online” option that is located in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
- At the third and last step, a new page containing an online registration form will load on your screen.
- Step Four: Ensure that all of the needed information on the application form is accurately completed.
- The fifth and last step is to upload the documents that are required by the registration form.
- Pay the non-refundable online application fee if it is required.
- The seventh and final step is to complete and submit the application form online before the deadline.