Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 (Apply Now for 500 Post)
The Bank of India (BOI) has issued the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification for Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates interested in Probationary Officer Posts at the Bank Of India must submit an online application. The Probationary Officer Posts at JMGS-I have a total of 500 opportunities for candidates with a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). If you are seeking for the PDF version of the Bank Of India PO Notification, kindly proceed to the following parts and download the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification from the section containing crucial links.
In the sections that follow, candidates may also obtain comprehensive information regarding Bank Of India PO jobs, educational requirements, age limit, and Bank Of India PO Salary. From the 11th through the 25th of February 2023, interested and qualified applicants may submit applications. Consult the sections below for more information about the Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Additionally, book mark this page to be aware of the most recent Jobs updates.
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 is being advertised for Probationary Officers JMGS-I positions (Credit Officers and IT Officers). The selection of candidates will be based on an online examination, a group discussion, and an interview. Through the Notification, PDF candidates will learn about the exam format, syllabus, and remuneration, among other things.
Candidates interested in working as a Probationary Officer at Bank of India are encouraged to apply for the position via the bank’s website. The application period for the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 opened on February 11 and will close on February 25, 2023.
All information about Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
|Department||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Application Start Date – 11/02/2023
Application End Date – 25/02/2023
Application Fee Structure
General/OBC/EWS – 850/-
ST/SC – 175/-
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Click Here
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy – Click Here
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Official Website – Click Here
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Credit Officer in General Banking|
in Specialist stream
Procedure of Applying Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
- Bank of India BOI Latest Recruitment for Credit Officer & IT Officer 2023 for Various Posts Candidates Eligible to Apply May Do So Between 11/02/2023 and 25/02/2023.
- Read the Notification Before Filling Out the Recruitment Application Form for the Latest Online Recruitment Form for Bank of India in 2023.
- Please Examine and Gather All Required Documents, Including Proof of Eligibility, Identification, Address, and Basic Information.
- Please Examine All Documents Related to Recruitment (Photo, Signature, ID, etc.).
- Before Submitting the Application, the Preview and Each Column Must Be Inspected Carefully.
- If an application fee is necessary, the candidate must submit their application. If you do not include the required application payments, your application is incomplete.
- Take a Printout of the Form’s Submitted Information.